- About Us
- Clinic Services
- Clinic Staff
- Training Opportunities
- Location Info
We are one of few medical practices to employ the services of a fully qualified and experienced Diabetes Educator.
Sue Keane is a Registered Nurse who has a Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education and Management. The Educator liaises with the Clinic Doctors in providing practical advice to improve the lifestyle of people with diabetes including:
- Understanding how your Diabetes affects you.
- Giving skilled advice to assist best improve your lifestyle.
- Assist reduce the risks of Diabetes complications.
- Explanation regarding the effects of medication.
- Advice and support in using insulin.
Monday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Wednesday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Thursday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 8.00am - Noon
Sundays and After Hours please call 03 9757 8000 for All Hours Care
1575 Burwood Highway, Tecoma, Vic, 3160.
Ph: 03 - 9757 - 8000
Fax - 03 9754 4611
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME