- About Us
- Clinic Services
- Clinic Staff
- Training Opportunities
- Location Info
Appointments Available Monday to Saturday - see open hours listing on the right side of this page
(click on their name to read more)
- Standard Appointments are 15 minutes
- Multiple matters and complex problems require longer appointment
- This region is one of the worst effected by GP Shortages in Victoria. Please play your part and ensure you keep your appointment or cancel in advance
Please advise reception staff of your special needs:
- Urgent medical problem
- Personal crisis, Adolescent problems
- Workcover or Traffic Accident
- Travel or Insurance Medical Report
- After Hospital Discharge / Review
All Hours Care
- Ring 03-9757-8000
- All hours and if we are closed, you will be directed through to appropriate after-hours nursing or medical care.
- All locum doctors are appropriately qualified and can contact your doctor in an emergency.
- Angliss Hospital Emergency : Ph 03-9764-6111
- Ambulance Emergency : Dial 000
Regular patients of our practice are able to obtain visits from their GP (where such visits are safe and reasonable), in their home, residential aged care facility, or hospital, both within and outside normal opening hours.
Visits are limited to individuals who are incapacitated:
- have been a regular patient for 12 months or more and
- have attended the Clinic in the last 12 months and
- live within a 10km radius (round trip) to the Clinic.
Home and Nursing Home Visits are billed as per the current fee schedule. Under special circumstances the billing process may be altered under the instruction of the treating doctor.
Monday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Wednesday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Thursday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 8.00am - Noon
Sundays and After Hours please call 03 9757 8000 for All Hours Care
1575 Burwood Highway, Tecoma, Vic, 3160.
Ph: 03 - 9757 - 8000
Fax - 03 9754 4611
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME