- About Us
- Clinic Services
- Clinic Staff
- Training Opportunities
- Location Info
Doctors at the clinic are all trained and experienced in performing minor surgical procedures including:
- Excision of skin lesions such as skin cancers, cysts and moles.
- Insertion and removal of hormone and contraceptive implants
- Removal of intrauterine contraceptive devices (IUDs).
- Repair of skin lacerations including glue repair.
- Venesection for haemochromotosis.
- Plastering fractures including fibreglass splints and casts.
Surgical procedures are carried out safely in a well equipped treatment room with sterile instruments and surgical drapes and dressings.
Systems minimising risk of cross infection and contamination are our highest priority.
Monday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Wednesday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Thursday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 8.00am - Noon
Sundays and After Hours please call 03 9757 8000 for All Hours Care
1575 Burwood Highway, Tecoma, Vic, 3160.
Ph: 03 - 9757 - 8000
Fax - 03 9754 4611
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME